About & Pics
Based on the #1 best-selling Desktop App with millions of copies sold, Cook’n lets you SEARCH & CAPTURE internet recipes with one tap. Discover mouthwatering new recipes with the LIVE RECIPE FEED! SYNC to the COOK'N CLOUD and access your recipes from other mobile devices and desktop computers. Enter your own recipes with ease using AUTO-COMPLETE and attach your own food photos. SHARE recipes via E-mail & Text.
Access SHOPPING LISTS from the Cook'n Cloud and save time & money at the grocery store. ORGANIZE YOUR RECIPES into custom cookbooks, chapters, and categories! Use Cook'n to organize, search, and share your favorite recipes.
Create, edit, and view recipes wherever you are. Cook’n is the only app of its kind with unique features that make it stand head and shoulders above the rest, such as the ability to:
* Discover new recipes with the Live Recipe Feed
* Search & Capture Internet Recipes with one tap
* Sync with the Cook'n Cloud
* Access Grocery Shopping Lists
* Take Pictures & Attach Food Photos to Recipes
* E-Mail Recipes & Shopping Lists
* Share Recipes & Shopping Lists via Text
* Enter New Recipes by Typing or Speaking them
* Edit Existing Recipes (even the ones you find on the web!)
* Adjust Recipe Serving Sizes Automatically
* Search the Recipe Database in Seconds
* Categorize Recipes
Type in what you have on hand and Cook’n will tell you what you can make for dinner. Simplify meal preparation and save time and money at the grocery store. Download Cook’n today!
Releasing new versions every about 1 year, on average.
In this update, we simplified the top navigation bar on most views by moving items to the More Options menu. We also took steps to improve the experience for first time users by animating the tutorial arrows and adding detailed instructions to the Capture dialog. We improved app performance when displaying data in the My Recipes view and we completed some house keeping tasks.
- Major Local Recipe Search Optimization
We optimized the Pinterest Import feature in this update and eliminated a memory leak that was slowing the process. We also improved the logic that calculates the number of pins to import reducing a process that was taking 20 seconds in some cases to less than 1 second.
|Previous 3 versions|