About & Pics
CereProc has developed the world's most advanced text to speech technology. Our voices not only sound real, they have character, making them suitable for any application that requires speech output.
This voice can synthesize:
* Navigation directions from Scout while driving
* Accessibility information with Talkback
* Twitter, Facebook and newsfeeds with iHearNetwork
* Your favourite eBook from eBook reader apps
* Your SMS with apps like Handcent SMS or Drive Carefully
* and many other TTS-enabled apps
Please note that for some applications such as Scout, we recommend installing on a device with at least a 1GHz processor.
You can try the Ceitidh voice for yourself, in the interactive demo on CereProc's homepage:
Please note that the Ceitidh voice is primarily a Scottish Gaelic-language voice. The voice does have some handing of English language text but it is intended for use with Gaelic rather than English text.
DNN driven prosody prediction for high-quality voices