About & Pics
CareAware Connect Messenger for Android supports clinical mobility by providing secure communication, simplifying care-team collaboration, and supporting effective alert management. With a focus on workflow that supports voice communication, text messaging and alerting on a single device, CareAware Connect Messenger unifies clinical communications across roles and venues.
• CareAware Connect Messenger facilitates care team communication and collaboration:
• Quickly text message colleagues within your team, or across your organization
• Engage care team members via a robust unit and service-based directory
• Search the enterprise directory to determine caregiver availability and identify favorites
• Receive alerts and notifications from medical devices, nurse call systems, and Electronic Health Record (EHR)
CareAware Connect Messenger enables secure, clinical communication within a single platform.
IMPORTANT: CareAware Connect Messenger requires your organization to have a valid license and be on release 2012.01 or higher. If you are unsure about the availability of CareAware Connect Messenger at your organization, please contact your IT department or your Cerner representative. For more information, please contact 1-800-927-1024.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
• Users now have the option to be reminded when they've received a message while away from the app.
• User sessions no longer expire before reaching the maximum session duration time.
• Messenger is now available for use in Australia.
• The device no longer vibrates when acknowledging a non-critical alert.
• Users are no longer prompted multiple times to re-authenticate with their PIN or password.
• Organizations now have the ability to acknowledge GCM notifications as delivered.
• Users can access the patient's chart directly from an alert notification.
• The app icon and short name have been updated
• Messenger has been enhanced to support launch from other Cerner mobile apps
• Connect Messenger now has the ability to send, receive and view picture messages.
• A crash was resolved which occurred when attempting to launch the directory from another app.
• User sessions now persist across device reboots.
• Badging of the app icon for new messages/alerts is available, where supported.
• Initial Release
• Initial Release
|Previous 3 versions|