About & Pics
- Featured at The Midwest Clinic 2016 -
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner, the only chromatic tuner that displays your note on a music staff, has “gone Pro” with new features for advanced students, music teachers, and professional musicians.
This is the tuner you have been looking for.
- Quickly tune any instrument with the Traditional Tuner. Custom settings include A=440 calibration, microphone sensitivity, options for “you are flat / sharp” text, and 20 fun emoji that appear when you are in tune.
- Train your ears with the world’s first Transposing Pitch Generator that transposes the note on the music staff for your instrument.
- Easily select and hear any pitch in treble, alto, or bass clef with the Simple Pitch Generator.
- Of course, Bandmate Pro includes the original free Bandmate Chromatic Tuner that you already love.
Alto Saxophone, Baritone (bass clef), Baritone (treble clef), Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bass, Bassoon, Bells, Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Flute, French Horn, Guitar, Oboe, Piccolo, Recorder, Tenor Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin, Voice (bass clef), Voice (treble clef)
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Removed the "No microphone permissions" screen. Some users are reporting that this screen shows up even when Bandmate Chromatic Tuner Pro is given permission to use the microphone for their device. We will release another update once this screen functions as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused a number of devices to display a different note than what you are playing on your instrument
- Internal improvements (much more responsive interface)
- Fixed a bug with the volume control
- Fixed the bug that prevented the low E-string on Bass from registering
- Internal improvements
- Added a new instrument: Recorder
- Removed the Unity splash screen
- Updated some instrument names
- Fixed a typo in the Bandmate Tuner help text.
|Previous 3 versions|