About & Pics
Promotion: FREE 30-day trial included with first ActiveMapper subscription! This means that you only pay $0.99 for the first 30 days, and you can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty!
ActiveMapper™ is software designed for searching, tracking and locating all things outdoors. It is the first of its kind to utilize tracking software and navigation tools in one user-friendly app.
ActiveMapper™ is designed to download to most iOS and Android mobile devices to assist Search and Rescue teams, First Responders, Law Enforcement, as well as, Sportsmen and Recreationalists in the field.
ActiveMapper™ was designed with first responder best practices in mind. It has multiple applications and features such as aerial mapping, GPS tracking and navigation tools, data collection, data sharing, and the ability to store and add attribute data to each location point.
Releasing new versions every 19 days, on average.
- User Point Group Sharing Bugfix
Settings restore bugfixes
Added Tickets Feature
- Various bug fixes
- Reverted Cordova Android platform to v6.3.0 due to incompatibility with background geolocation plugin
- Various bug fixes
- Resolved issues with Groups not displaying correctly
- Database updates
- Change to a monthly subscription-based model instead of a flat price
- Added ability for Group administrators to manage Users within the Group
- Updates to "Search" screen
- Changed UX flow for "Groups" on Main Menu. It now leads to the "Manage Groups" page, w/ option to Create/Join groups
- Update to v1.0.4
- Updated error handling to display message(s) to the user when an error has occurred and if the app should be restarted
- Updated to v1.0.1
- Added Cordova plugins for screenshots and file transfers
- Patched bug that was causing Reservation date pickers to only show the current day
- Added ability to set Trail visibility and manage trails based on if they are owned by the user or visible to a group the user belongs to
- Added "Manage Reservations" page
- Fixed bug causing Google Maps to not display correctly
- Updated to v0.4.0
- Added Group Messaging to "Manage My Groups" page
|Previous 3 versions|