About & Pics
Interactive app developed for Board members and homeowners of AAM managed communities. AAM All Access allows homeowners and Boards to stay connected, pay their dues and access relevant community resources.
Homeowner Access Includes:
• Community Information, CC&Rs, Rules & Guidelines, Approved paint codes
• Colored indicator next to recently-updated documents
• Assessment balance & Pay online
• CC&R compliance reporting, history and status
• Architectural requests, history and status
• Submitting Common Area maintenance requests with photos
• Change of address
• Useful community links
• Pop-up notifications and alerts
• Sign up for electronic statements (phased roll-out through early 2019)
• Association Resident Directory (phased roll-out through early 2019)
• Frequently Asked Questions (phased roll-out through early 2019)
• Digital copies of communication sent to you including statements, compliance letters, etc. (phased roll-out through early 2019)
Board Member Access to:
• Community financials
• Community document archive
• Community activities and tasks
• Financial dashboard
• Document sharing
One more way AAM is Dedicated to Delivering Peace of Mind to the communities we serve.
Releasing new versions every 14 days, on average.
Improved guest pass interface
Fixed Google, Facebook, LinkedIn sign in issues
Guest Pass feature for communities utilizing our gate solution
New password visibility toggle. Password are still encrypted in submission, but this helps eliminate mistyping.
eStatement performance improvements
-New Room Schedules (for communities with our lifestyle solution) - see room schedules for today or any other day.
Nickname field added to communities with resident directory - add in my profile
-Map Directions for communities with a resident directory
Simplified registration process
eStatements - Sign up for electronic statements instead of paper. (Available to most of our communities using statements now, rolling out to all in early 2019.)
Fixed customer service number.
Registration/ Sign In - page colors redesigned.
Tapping any part of manager name now opens up communication form.
Improvements to registration.
|Previous 3 versions|