About & Pics
Best Free Metal Detector App That will Make your Mobile Amazing Metal Detector.
============ Metal Detector Features ============
• Detects metal object signals at a range of upto 30 cm.
• Detect hidden electrical wires and metal objects in walls.
• This can also use as key finder tool.
• Works well on ferromagnetic materials like iron, steel, nickel and cobalt etc.
• Some people also is it as body scanner metal detector for entertainment.
• Another amazing thing is some experts claims metal detector can also be used to detect ghosts, spirits or paranormal activities as these objects have electromagnetic waves. So you can become a ghost hunter with the help of this amazing tool.
• Beep immediately on detection of any Metal object or electromagnetic signal.
• A Top Metal Detector app that gives result in both analog and digital form.
• Live graph of reading is make it more cool and interesting.
User friendly interface so very easy to use.
• If your phone have not electromagnetic sensor this app will inform you.
How it works
• This app uses the built-in magnetic field sensor of your smart phone.
• First of all after running this app if your phone shows high reading then immediately keep it away from everything to set it normal (0μT – 59μT).
• The normal Electromotive force (EMF) field level is about 59μT (micro Tesla) or 590mG (milli gauss); 1μT = 10mG. When any metal object like steel or iron is near, EMF reading will increase with a beef sound.
• Not all phones are equipped in such a sensor. Please check it in your phone specification. If your device does not have one, the application will not work.
• The accuracy depends entirely on your smart phone magnetic sensor (magnetometer).
• Radio waves like computer, laptop, TV and Radio signals can effect magnetic sensor. So avoid such places and keep away when you run this app.
• This app will not work non-ferrous metal like gold, silver and aluminum etc. as they has no magnetic field. This app cannot be used as gold detector.
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
|Previous 3 versions|