About & Pics
Learn to CODE and save the day with robot friends!
Switch & Glitch is a PUZZLE game where you and your friends explore different planets, help corrupted wildlife and collect mysterious metagel. Explore exotic single player levels before you start competing against other others in a unique MULTIPLAYER mode.
Earn metagel from single player missions and by besting your friends in multiplayer. Use it to unlock crazy parts from kabuki masks to snorkels to CUSTOMIZE your robots and make them unique.
During your adventures, you’ll get to explore CODING and COMPUTATIONAL THINKING, two key skills of the future. You use a visual programming language to control the robots and to solve puzzles. Every level presents a problem that you need to break down, just like real programmers do!
- Explore outer space and save the world from a mysterious threat!
- Compete with friends in a battle of wits in local and online cross-platform multiplayer
- Unlock cool robot parts and accessories to customize your character with
- Gather a band of brave bots, each with their own special super powers
- Discover strange and exciting planets and places
- Spin the Wheel of Fortune for a shot at mindbogglingly awesome prizes
- And best of all, play for FREE!
Report bugs & give feedback at
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Fixed some bugs in TG Login handling.
Cloud saves for TG accounts.
Small text fix to TG Desk login notification dialogs.
Bugfixes. Updated TeacherGaming Desk support.
Bug fixes. Support for TGA autologin.
|Previous 3 versions|