About & Pics
Shyft, formerly SurveyBot, is a simple way to receive moving estimates in the most convenient, accurate and stress-free way possible.
What makes Shyft different is that it allows anyone who is preparing to move to conduct a face-to-face, recorded video interaction with a moving company representative, while the software captures inventory details. The end result is a precise quote that saves customers from hidden fees piling up later along the move.
Avoid the hassle of needing to take time off from work and the uncertainty of inviting strangers into your home, just to receive an estimate for your move. Go virtual instead and complete the process quickly and conveniently.
- Instant, seamless face-to-face connection with your mover
- Securely record all the items you want moved, using only your
phone or tablet
- Easily upload additional photos and/or videos if your internet
connection is poor or your inventory details change
- Switch seamlessly between front and back camera, when
needed, for different views
- One-click flashlight for darker areas
- Ability to have a loved one join your discussion even
though you are not in the same location at the time of the
Shyft Moving. You’ll see the difference.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Permissions for camera and microphone are requested on Network Check screen in order to perform network check
- Show "Tap to return" notification if the home button is pressed during the survey
- Gdpr Terms&Conditions accept/revoke calls
Fixed crash for devices with Android version prior to 7.0
Measure mode added for devices that support ARCore
Ability to send SMS, or initiate phone call to default group number
App works with production API endpoint. SurveyBot is now Shyft
- Adding torch (flashlight) functionality
Minor bug fix
Explicit privacy acceptance, and ability to revoke (per GDPR). Several app improvements and updates of used SDKs.
Verified privacy compliant. No longer registering device server side.
Privacy update, removed device register.
Updated video SDK
In app messaging update. Customer satisfaction review save state fix.
Customer satisfaction review. New video SDK. Permissions requested pre-install. Fix for exit live survey Bubble.
Hot fixes: Pixel crash fix, Network Check sometimes crash fix when API request failed, and another crash fix on Main Activity. Some updated libraries. Fairy Dust.
light l10n updates
i18n of the Android app. Full coverage (ES, FR, DE, SR, EN), Partial (AR, JA, CN-ZH, NL, SV). Added heartbeat reporting.
Native app for enhanced performance, call quality, and ease of use. "Return to call" bubble. Network check in native app. Touch to swap video streams. Manually set camera capture quality and frame rate. Opening of join links directly into installed app.
|Previous 3 versions|